Stay informed »
Absolutely no spam! All mail
delivered by FeedBurner,
a Google™ company

Enter email address

Dr. Mahinder Watsa's sex Q&A
 About this site
Questions about
View all questions

All questions  
I am 30 years old and am getting married next month. My right testicle has swollen and become double its original size. I also experience pain around that region. Until now, I was avoiding this problem, thinking it will heal automatically but it hasn’t. I am worried.

Please visit your doctor, before your bride gets puzzled.

I am 19 years old and my penis is three inches when erect. My friend has advised me to massage it with mustard oil every day, to make it strong and big. Is this information correct?

There is no possibility of growth, so live with it and make the best use of your penis. I can assure you that you can do a lot with it.
Categories: Penis size

Seven months ago, I had oral sex with a woman. It was my first time, and I didn’t know her well. However, a few days later, I developed an infection around my penis. I read on the Internet that it could be syphilis or HSV2. I freaked out and cried. Please help me.

Tears are not going to help. Please see a dermatologist who also sees STD cases, or go to an STD clinic at a general hospital and get it diagnosed.
Categories: Sexually transmitted diseases

My wife and I are 40 years old. We love having sex. She has orgasms only through oral sex. I enjoy it too. On one such occasion, she accidently peed and I drank it. Both of us found this sexually stimulating. Now I regularly drink her urine before having sex. Is this ok? Will it cause any side effects? We do not have sugar or blood pressure trouble.

The urine is sterile. If it doesn’t disgust you, go ahead and drink up. Fourth prime minister of India, Morarji Desai drank his own urine too. However, he did it for health reasons. Cow urine has also been prescribed as medicine in ayurveda
Categories: Sexually transmitted diseases

My age is 26 years and my husband is 32. We have been married for two years. My husband is healthy and I get my periods regularly. However, we are not able to have penetrative sex. The experience is very painful for me. During intercourse, my husband complains of ‘hitting against a wall’. I also feel a burning sensation after sex. Am I suffering from Vaginismus?

You may be. You should consult a gynaecologist and a sexologist who are familiar with treating unconsummated sex problems.
Categories: Pain during intercourse

While giving birth to my daughter a year back, my wife got stitches in her vagina. Now we cannot enjoy sex because she experiences pain during intercourse. We have tried different positions but in vain. How can we make sex a pleasurable experience?

She should go back to the doctor who performed the operation and seek a solution. In the meanwhile, buy a tube of LOX 2%. She should apply half a finger of the cream around the opening of the vagina and wait for 15 minutes. Ask her to wipe off excess cream before intercourse. It will ease the pain.
Categories: Pain during intercourse

I am 22 years old. My girlfriend wants me to tattoo her name on my penis. Is it safe? Can I go ahead with the procedure?

Ask her on which part of her body she will tattoo your name in return. Relationships may not last forever and you may be threatened with castration by another woman. Avoid getting the tattoo unless you are sure that it’s done hygienically with sterilised instruments, else you are at a risk of an HIV/AIDS infection.